Saturday, Aug. 17, 2013 @ 4-8 p.m. Tickets: $20 through July 14; $25 on July 15; $30 day of festival
97X Craft Beer Experience
Come and enjoy more than 100 types of craft beer as 97X brings the second annual Craft Beer Experience to The Mahaffey Theater! Experience hand-crafted beer and live music by Eric Best featuring Kyle Sokol and by duet Mercy McCoy. Feed your senses with a delicious array of signature selections from Café Gala, Wood Fired Pizza and Champions Barbecue.
Admission includes a commemorative 97X Craft Beer Festival cup. Guests will have the opportunity to win a variety of prizes throughout the day. Tickets are: only $20 through July 14; $25 on July 15 and, $30, if available, day of festival.
Stay downtown after the experience! The Courtyard by Marriott has a special rate just for Craft Beer attendees. Click here for more information and to book your room now.
- 3 Daughters Brewery, St. Petersburg, Fla.
Dunkelweiss, Blonde Ale, Bourbon Barrel Aged Porter
- Aviator Brewery, Fuquay Varina, NC
HotRod Red, HogWild IPA, Devils Trampling Ground Tripel
- Big Storm Brewing Co., Odessa, Fla.
Wavemaker Amber, Arcus IPa, Palmbender Pale Ale
- Blue Point Brewing Co., Long Island, NY
Toasted Lager, Hoptical Illusion IPA, Rastafarye Ale, Old Howling Bastard Barleywine
- Bold City Brewery, Jacksonville, Fla.
Killer Whale Cream Ale, Duke's Brown, Mad Manatee IPA
- Cold Storage Brewing Co., Tampa, Fla.
Florida Avenue Ale, Florida Avenue Blueberry Ale, Florida Avenue IPA, Florida Avenue Brown
- Crown Imports, Chicago, Ill.
Pacifico, Negro Modelo, Modelo Especial, Sommersby Cider
- Goose Island Brewery, Chicago, Ill.
312 Urban Wheat, Honkers Ale, IPA, Sofie
- Green Flash Brewing Co., San Diego, Calif.
West Coast IPA, Hopshead Red; Double Stout, Imperial IPA, Palate Wrecker, Le Freak
Stella, Leffe Blonde, Hoegaarden, Bodington's, Bass, Beck's Sapphire
- Kona Brewing Co., Kona, Hawaii
Longboard Lager, Pipeline Porter, Big Wave Golden Ale
- Magic Hat Brewing Co., Burlngton, Vt.
#9, HIPA, Seance Saison, Burnpile Smoked Porter
- Pensacola Bay Brewing Co., Pensacola, Fla.
Lighthouse Porter, DeLuna Kolsch, Conquistador Dopplebock
- Rapp Brewing Co., Seminole, Fla.
Gose, Berliner Weiss, Dunkelweiss, Watermelon Wit
- Redhook Ale Brewery, Portsmouth, NH
Longhammer IPA, Audible Pale Ale, Gamechanger
- Shocktop Brewing Co., St. Louis, Mo.
Belgian White, Apple Crisp, Lemon Shandy, Wild Blue
- Southern Tier Brewing Co., Lakewood, NY
2XIPA, 2X Milk Stout, Unearthly, Creme Brulee
- Sweetwater Brewing Co., Atlanta, Ga.
420 Pale Ale, IPA, Blue, Waterkeeper Hefeweizen
- Tampa Bay Brewing Co., Tampa, Fla.
Old Elephant Foot IPA, One Night Stand Pale Ale, Redeye Amber, Midnight Crossing Black IPA
- Victory Brewing Co., Downingtown, Pa.
Prima Pils, Golden Monkey, Headwaters Pale Ale, Old Horizontal
- Widmer Brothers, Portland, Ore.
Alchemy Pale Ale, Rotator IPA: Hopside Down India Pale Lager, Kill Devil: Rum Barrel Aged Imperial Brown, Old Embalmer Barleywine
- Woodchuck Cider, Middlebury, Vt.
Amber, Seasonal (Fall), Reserve (Pumpkin)
TFO Masterworks: Dvorak's Cello ConcertoSat, January 20, 08:00 pm
TFO Masterworks: Dvorak's Cello ConcertoSun, January 21, 02:00 pm
Pink Martini Pre-Performance DinnerTue, January 23, 06:00 pm
Pink Martini with singer Storm LargeTue, January 23, 07:30 pm
Bob Woodward Pre-Performance DinnerWed, January 24, 06:00 pm
Bob WoodwardWed, January 24, 07:30 pm
TFO: Distant Worlds: music from FINAL FANTASYFri, January 26, 08:00 pm
Masters of Illusion Pre-Performance DinnerSat, January 27, 06:30 pm
Masters of Illusion: Believe the ImpossibleSat, January 27, 08:00 pm
TFO: Distant Worlds: music from FINAL FANTASYSun, January 28, 02:00 pm