HEALTH & SAFETY UPDATES
UPDATED TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 16 AT 11AM
The Duke Energy Center for the Arts – Mahaffey Theater has developed health and safety protocols in accordance with the Centers for Disease Control. The policies and procedures have been implemented to ensure that our venue remains a safe place for the community to enjoy the performing arts. Here’s what to expect:
Entering the Venue:
- Face Coverings are recommended inside the venue for most performances. The Florida Orchestra requires masks coving the nose and mouth. To read more about The Florida Orchestra’s safety policies, click here.
- Valet parking will NOT be available. Parking in our garage and parking lot is $10, cash only. Please enter from Gate 1 located on First Street South.
- All bags are subject to screening before entering the Lobby.
- The Theater will be deep cleaned daily with long lasting, hospital grade disinfectant.
In the Lobby:
- Hand Sanitizer is available throughout the venue. If you require additional cleaning supplies, please visit the Concierge Desk located in the Lobby.
- Plexiglass shields are in place at all bar locations and the concierge desk.
- Contactless payment is available at all bar locations.
- Touchless paper towel and soap dispensers have been installed in our restrooms.
- Cleaning staff will be continuously wiping down high-contact areas during the performance. This includes railings, bars and restrooms.
In the Theater:
- Our ventilation system meets or exceeds all federal, state and local guidelines.
- Cleaning staff will be cleaning the theater in between performances.
While we are doing everything we can to create a safe space to enjoy live entertainment, please note that exposure to the novel coronavirus exists in all public places. By attending a performance at the Duke Energy Center for the Arts – Mahaffey Theater you voluntarily assume all risks and agree that you will not hold the City of St. Petersburg; Big3 Entertainment; Mahaffey Theater or its employees liable for any resulting illness or injury.